Bally / Stern CREDIT BALL Display Boards
This board replaces Bally display part number AS-2518-21 and AS-2518-15.
It also replaces Stern display part number DA-100. It is made from
an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were
made by Williams. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original
color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
These boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No
special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even
the most novice of "installers".
Benefits over original Williams displays (and other replacement boards):
- No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/-
100V power supply.
- No Fragile Gas Display! This light weight LED display should
last 10X longer than original displays
- Simple design ( 2 Integrated circuits, 7 transistors)
- All integrated components are current technology available from most
- Board now displays a comma (not originally on Bally displays)
- Board comes with black masking film to help in visual aesthetics when machine is
not on (not shown).
- Board comes with complete set of schematics.
Game Listing Bally (any of these with Credit Ball Display)
Six Million Dollar Man
Strikes & Spares
Game Listing Stern (any of
these with Credit Ball display)