New Page 3
BPS018 - Voltage rectifier board used in most early solid
state Bally and Stern pinball machines. See game listing below to see which
games this supply supports.
This board is a direct replacement for the original OEM rectifier board.
The original power supply that this board replaces is Bally part numbers:
AS2518-18 & AS-2518-49
- Larger, beefier bridge rectifiers for longer term operation
- 100% Through-hole components for future serviceability
- 100% Off the shelf commercially available parts (no custom parts)
- Test points added to check all incoming and outgoing voltages
- All new (not 20+ year old) components and PCB
Game Listing, Bally
Nitro Ground Shaker
Six Million Dollar Man
Strikes and Spares
X's & O's
Game Listing, Stern
Note: Please Read
This is the most difficult circuit board I have ever had the "pleasure" to
replace. The procedure involves desoldering from the old board and then
resoldering the wires onto the new board! You need to take extreme care to
I DO NOT recommend that any but the most advanced repair technician
try to use this board!