The new XPin™ X-BRIDGE XP-WPCHV is the solution for the weak
OEM +65V supply in WPC-S and WPC89 systems when installing an XPin™
XP-DMD4096 LED DMD display.
The OEM +65V supply has been well documented
over the years as being an area of the display system that is constantly being
rebuilt. For this circuit, it is not a question of if it will fail, but when!
Our new XPin™ XP-WPCHV is designed to plug directly into
the same headers used for the AC voltage coming into the D-14039 board and the
associated output voltages that would be passed back to an OEM Plasma DMD. Since
it is primarily designed for the XPin™ XP-DMD4096 series displays, it is only
going to generate the +65V necessary to power the display.
Addams Family, Addams Family Gold, Black Rose, Corvette, Creature From the
Black Lagoon, Demolition Man, Dirty Harry, Dr. Who, Dracula, Fish Tales,
Flintstones, Gilligan's Island, Hurricane, Indiana Jones, Indianapolis 500,
Jackbot (DMD Version Games Only), Johnny Mnemonic, Judge Dredd, No Fear,
Party Zone, Popeye, Road Show, Slugfest, Star Trek the Next Generation,
Terminator 2, The Getaway, The Shadow, Theater of Magic, Twilight Zone,
Water, Who Dunnit, World Cup Soccer '94
• Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
• Lower Heat Dissipation in Backbox
• Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
• 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Installation Time: About 5 minutes, Depending on Game
· Tools Required: None
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
2. Disconnect connections at J604 and J605 from the D-14039 DMD controller
3. Remove Fuses F601 and F602 from the D-14039 DMD controller board.
4. Install the MDL 0.5A fuse (1/2 Amp Slow Blow Fuse) onto the XP-WPCHV
5. Install the XP-WPCHV board on the same connections J604 and J605.
6. Install the associated cables for J604 and J605 on the XP-WPCHV board.
7. Replace backglass.
8. PLAY PINBALL!